I’ve been in love with brussel sprouts for about a year now. A little obsessed. Then I started experimenting with variations of recipes on Pinterest until I finalized this precious gem.
Melted cheese (Yes!), bacon (Of course!) and Brussel sprouts (My fav!)!
It’s the perfect combination! How could it go wrong!?!?
It has even been known to turn anti brussel sprouts folks into brussel sprout lovers! I hope you all enjoy!
- Brussels Sprouts – 32 oz
- Bacon Bits – 9 oz package
- White Cheddar Cheese – 2 cups (Kraft Smokey Bacon Cheddar Cheese)
- Heavy Whipping Cream – 1 cup
- Olive Oil
- Shallots – 3 thinly sliced
- Minced Garlic – 3 Tbsp
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Paprika to Taste
It’s only a few simple steps
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare the brussel sprouts (cut off the bottom, half, and rinse)
- Coat the brussel sprouts in olive oil and season with salt, pepper and paprika
- Sauté the brussel sprouts, garlic, and shallots in for about 10 minutes or until the brussel sprouts have some color
- Move brussel sprouts to a baking pan and add heavy cream, bacon, and cheese. (I save a little cheese and bacon for the top)
- Mix everything and add the left over cheese and bacon to the top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the top is brown.
Then let the dish cool and enjoy!!